London, London. United Kingdom
Must be able to pass SC clearance
About Us at Ten10
Ten10 is the UK's leading software testing consultancy. As a dynamic award winning business, we bring our energy, passion and enthusiasm to everything we do. We reward both team and individual excellence, value new and exciting ideas and we have fun.
Ten10 has offices across the UK in Leeds, London and Brighton. As we continue to grow we want to find and develop the best talent to join our amazing teams and deliver outstanding projects. We are a fast paced and forward thinking business so we want to speak to people who are adaptable, agile, ambitious and the best in their field.
- Work closely with the client to fully understand their requirements
- Work closely with our clients to define and develop the best possible solutions
- Provide expert advice and feedback to our clients
- Ability to work independently
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams across the business
- Be tool agnostic and recommend new processes and techniques to improve the capability of testing for our clients.
- Produce clear and concise reports and documentation
- Minimum of 1/2 years or more manual testing within a commercial environment
- Extensive experience across a number of testing disciplines (Mobile, Regression, Web, System, Acceptance, UAT)
- Previous experience in a consultancy environment would be beneficial
- Experience with test management tools (Team Foundation Server, HP Quality Centre, Jira)
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban, DSDM, TDD, BDD)
- Exposure to Performance and automation tools would be highly beneficial - (Selenium/Loadrunner/Cucumber/SoapUI/Jmeter)
To apply for this role and for full role details, please visit https://www.ten10.com/join/experienced-hires/#op-275593-test-analyst-london
*Ten10 is dedicated to promotion of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We want to recruit outstanding people for our team on the basis of capability, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, civil partner status, pregnancy, maternity, race, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, sex or sexual orientation.
We make sure that all applicants are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process.
Employees who are involved in the selection and interviewing process will be fully aware of relevant legislation and the importance of avoiding discrimination