Technical Test Analyst
London / Manchester / Bath / Leicester, West Sussex. United Kingdom
Looking to grow your automation or performance testing skills and gain exposure to a variety of new technologies?
A leading provider of cutting-edge testing and QA solutions is currently looking to increase their test delivery teams to cater for several high profile upcoming projects in both private and public sectors in and around:
London, Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester
If you would really like to make a difference and become part of a dynamic testing team, where your skills will be nurtured and supported we would like to hear from you.
What experience are we looking for?
- 3 years testing or QA experience, having had exposure to technical test environments
- Understanding of core concepts around automation or performance testing
- Working to Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) methodologies
- Reviewing design documents, requirements and stories across Scrum teams to implement test scenarios
- Agile/SCRUM principals and activities
- Robust skills producing Test Estimates, Test Plans, Test Scripts for User Stories
- Experience raising defects and ensuring that appropriate additional testing is performed
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to report to stakeholders and motivate fellow team members
- Qualification to ISEB/ISTQB standards or higher
Our client is prepared to take you to the next level in testing competency through training and mentoring and provide you with an accelerated career path.
You will receive a salary up to £57,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Applicant data will be treated in accordance with techTesters Data Protection Policy. By submitting personal data the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by techTesters Ltd within the UK, with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.