Posted: 29th November 2018
Senior Game Development Engineer in Test
Hangzhou - Shanghai, Guangzhou. China
Location: Guangzhou/Hangzhou/Shanghai, China. We will sponsor work visa for foreign nationals.
- Architect, design and oversee implementation of mobile game test automation solutions.
- Work with product teams to extract test automation requirements and drive adoption.
- Design an integration path for existing automation tools and manage implementation.
- Design and help perform various test plans including functional, compatibility and performance of mobile games, and track product defect
- Managing and coaching junior engineers. Teach internal training courses, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master of Science in Computer Science or related fields preferred.
- 2 years’ work experiences required.
- Proficient in English. Chinese language skill is preferred but NOT a must.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals and programming languages
- Passion for video games and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experiences in software development or testing is preferred.
- Open source community participants and contributors are preferred.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts