Quality Assurance Specialist
Wien, Wien. Austria
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us.
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. The everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Our ideal candidate is experienced in applying various verification practices in an agile environment to ensure our high standards of product quality. Quality assurance at mySugr is not limited to testing finished products. That’s why we are looking for a new team member to work in a cross-functional, agile team liaising closely with developers, designers and product owners. Even better, your good technical understanding will allow you to perform test case management for both manual and automated tests.
What you will be doing:
- You will create test plans for new products or features and execute them.
- You will perform testing sessions where you produce functional, integration, regression, and release testing.
- You will analyse reviews on requirements, concepts, design and discuss the outcome with your team members.
- You will set up a wide range of scenarios to perform testing; holding a high analytical standard while covering plenty of variations.
- Experienced with software testing in agile development teams
- Passionate about bug hunting and you enjoy exploring all parts of our products and features to find possible issues before our users
- Enjoying getting your hands dirty in every development phase and are eager to work in all quality related activities during an end to end development cycle
Nice to haves:
- Mobile testing experience across devices and operating systems
- Experience in test automation and continuous integration tools
- Experience in working in startup environments
- Experience with medical device development
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 36k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport,..)