Junior QA Engineer
London, London. United Kingdom
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto.
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.
Festicket is growing fast and we need another Junior QA Engineer to join our Tech team. You will be working closely with our developers and product managers to support them and our product(s) with your QA expertise.
This role is suitable for a QA/Tester with a keen eye for detail, a good understanding of QA practices and when to apply them. You will be working as part of our excellent QA team, where you’ll be encouraged to explore new technologies where value is evident, share your learnings in our weekly catch ups/open workshops, and contribute to delivery of a stable, well tested features to our users.
- Good knowledge of QA practices.
- Ability to communicate information well to various audiences to advocate for users, the product and the Tech team!
- Ability to priorities and focus on deadlines and deliverables – find the important issues fast.
- Ability to think abstractly and view situations from differing perspectives.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet consumers needs
OUR TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
For communication and workflow we use Slack and JIRA.
Our stack can be found here: http://stackshare.io/festicket
- Knowledge of QA practices and concepts
- Strong organization, analytic and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- You have the ability to learn independently and work efficiently.
- You are detail oriented but can also see the bigger picture.
- Familiarity with bug tracking (such as Jira) and version control system (GitHub) is preferred.
- You love exploratory testing and you know when to use it.
- You want to contribute to the continuous improvement of our quality and test processes.