London, London. United Kingdom
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 8 million users worldwide, and have recently launched in India.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
- Be a part of a QA team working on a wide range of testing activities
- To undertake a healthy mix of both manual and automated testing, delivering a product that demonstrates the quality & polish the company stands for
- Work with the team to design high quality, re-usable test assets using the latest testing technologies, e.g. Gatling, Selenium, Postman
These are some of the things we look for throughout our organisation:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a challenge orientated environment
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within an agile environment
- Able to design and automate quality test scripts
- RESTful API testing (manual and automated)
- Must be able to code, no playback & record
- Testing of websites and applications across a myriad of platforms & devices
- Knowledge of Native automation tools such as Espresso and Earl Grey
- Good communicator
- Ability to “roll their sleeves up” and turn their hand to different tasks
If you are a Test Engineer that wants to join our close knit Agile team then we would like to talk to you. You will be testing responsive websites, microservices, and native apps all on an 100% AWS stack. You thrive on working in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful products.