Senior QA Engineer (web)
London, South east . United Kingdom
SENIOR QA ENGINEER (Web) | LONDON
The Web & Apps department is at the heart of ASOS Technology; our goal is to create the ultimate customer experience through inspiration, engagement and excitement for the fashion industry. We achieve our objectives using all the latest technologies at scale to be always ahead of our customers’ expectations.
Our business is fast growing and our teams are responsible for all the websites and apps that power ASOS, reaching out to more than 15 million active customer’s world-wide. In ASOS you will have the opportunity to join a group of top talents who set the best practices in everything they do on Web.
As a team, we never sit still and if you have a knack for thinking up fresh ideas, and love working in a fast paced, innovative environment where you are passionate about technology and what it can do, we would love to get in touch with you.
Recently the Web team at ASOS delivered a brand new experience to our customers. It was a massive challenge and has been a great success, but we’ve still got loads more to do and we’re looking for fantastic Senior level QA Engineers to come and join us on our journey, to help us in building the best possible experience for our customers.
You and ASOS Web - A Perfect Match!
- You'll have a fantastic understanding of, and experience with, a breadth of testing types and techniques.
- You’ll have a fantastic thirst for new testing knowledge and you like to share it.
- You’ll have an appreciation for the non-functional and have some experience with Performance, Security and/or Accessibility testing for Web.
- We test throughout the application life cycle and do not stop when we’ve delivered to our customers.
- We use exploratory testing to uncover things we didn’t or couldn’t plan for.
- We use Nightwatch & Webdriver.io to help us with our goals and we build whatever tools are necessary to help us test better.
- We understand that that the how is as important as the what, so non-functional testing plays a big part in test coverage
- We encourage developer & QA pairing for both development and testing tasks.
- We share the responsibility of writing automated tests with our Developers.
- We work closely with our Mobile Apps teams, helping and pushing each other to be better testers!
WHY WORK HERE?
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tonnes more…