Göppingen, Baden-Württemberg. Germany
Upon joining TeamViewer, your journey will be about:
- All hand-on testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team – working with user-stories and bugs, manual and exploratory testing, reading systems-under-test code, writing and maintaining testing code, participate in code-review, etc.
- Together with your Agile Team, you evolve and maintain the Teams' suite of automated tests and "keep the build green"
- Support cross-team QA Guild as/if necessary. In general, at TeamViewer QA (Guild) is not responsible for Product Quality (Agile Teams are), but we/you are responsible for evolving the Quality Culture & Practice.
You bring with you:
- You already have some hands-on experience
- You're technically savvy and can code
- You have a degree in Computer Science and speak fluent English
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
What you can expect from us:
- Innovative and fast-growing company with financial stability of a profitable company
- International environment and attractive workplace
- Room for creativity and learning - we strive to become better
- Position can be in either Stuttgart or Göppingen.
If interested, please apply here or upon our website - https://jobs.teamviewer.com/en/job/senior-qa-engineer/?action=apply