Senior QA Analyst
Stagecoach Technology Ltd
Manchester, Greater Manchester. United Kingdom
Stagecoach Group is a leading quality public transport provider in the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Around 4 million customers a day trust our greener, smarter and better value bus and rail services - and we are continuing to grow.
New ideas and new ways of delivering transport are what set us apart from our competitors. Our focus on innovation is helping make buses, trains and trams more efficient, easier to use and more attractive to customers.
At Stagecoach Technology we support the Group’s continued investment in a digital strategy which recognises that technology is rapidly transforming mobility and providing opportunities to deliver better and more personalised solutions for customers.
- Solid understanding of software testing
- Technically minded, ideally with non-functional and test automation skills
- Experience with SQL and API testing tools
- Structured, analytical with an eye for detail and a passion for delivering quality software
- Motivated and self-organised
- Comfortable working independently or collaboratively, in a fast paced Agile environment
- Continually learning, adapting and seeking improvement
- A clear communicator
About the job:
Working in an agile environment applying both manual and automated testing techniques. The role will include creating test plans and scripts, tracking and maintaining bugs, accurate test execution and reporting of test cases, and participating in retrospectives and sprint planning.
- Applying best practice to ensure the quality of web based and mobile applications
- Creating and executing clear, detailed and well-structured test cases and plans
- Providing test expertise in product design and sprint reviews
- Liaising with Business Analysts and the development teams
- Raising and managing defects through to resolution