Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria. Germany
What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. We are one of world's leading mobility providers with more than 100 years of experience. Our inhouse development team, based in Munich, is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: We ask you to take over responsibility & you´d be given a wide range of space to share & implement innovative ideas. TEAM SPIRIT & INTERNATIONALITY: We are an international team that wants to learn from each other. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
- You will work in an agile software development environment using SCRUM and Kanban methodologies.
- You will analyse and specify Test Cases on the API and GUI level.
- You will enhance our existing SCRUM teams, supporting your agile team performing tests by hand, and launching and collecting the results of our sets of automated Test Cases.
- You will support your Product Owner, helping him/her to define high quality User Stories, including good "Criteria of Done" for each one. Also you will support the PO specifying good User Acceptance Tests.
- You will create and execute functional and non-functional tests, participating in the Go!/No-Go! decision according to execution reports.
Come as you are:
- You have a degree in computer science or similar technical field and more than 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- You feel at home in the area of software testing and have extensive experience in quality assurance of software and related test processes, methodologies and tools.
- You put a close attention to detail, following product quality control procedures, and offering a clear communication and visibility.
- You are a team player, show motivation and enjoy communication, interacting with a lot of different stakeholders in a proactive way.
- You speak and write English fluently.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now!