Test Automation Engineer Web (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria. Germany
What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the Sixt DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
- You will work in an agile software development environment with state-of-the-art technology.
- You will develop and execute automated tests on the API and WEB UI level.You will enhance our existing test automation frameworks using Java programming language.
- You will work among the QA team to evaluate User Stories, write and design automated Test Cases to ensure quality control standards.
- You will support your agile team in developing integration and functional end2end testing.
- You will create and execute functional and non-functional tests.
Come as you are:
- You have a degree in computer science or similar technical field and experience in a similar position.
- You feel at home in the area of software testing and have experience in quality assurance of software and related test processes, methodologies and tools (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing).
- You have good programming skills (e.g. Java, golang, scripting languages) and knowledge in test automation.
- You are a team player, show motivation and enjoy communication, interacting with a lot of different stakeholders in a proactive way.
- You speak and write English fluently.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (English or German preferred)!