TestOps / Build & Test Engineer
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. United Kingdom
This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a team that develops large-scale systems to tackle tough machine-learning problems. Working with a platform that incorporates probabilistic modelling, reinforcement learning and multi-agent systems you will be providing support and engineering solutions to support the software delivery pipeline.
If you would like to join a team of leading, highly experienced researchers and engineers who are defining the field of AI decision-making: Apply Now!
You'll be an integral part of a small, agile team that supports the CI & CD pipelines and infrastructure used to build, test and release our platform. We need your experience to enhance our automation and tooling to give confidence at all stages of the development life cycle, from code coverage and analysis through to validation of the final product releases.
You will support the different Agile teams via various CI tools and build systems, identifying opportunities to continuously improve our processes with appropriate automation and reporting.
Besides helping deliver great software, you can catch up with other team members over a delicious breakfast or free Friday lunch, take a break with a quick chess match or extend your knowledge with one of our many reading groups or technical presentations. Not energetic enough? How about a lunchtime game of basketball, Futsal or a spot of bouldering?
Some of the technologies you'll be working with:
- Cloud computing platforms
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience including Continuous Integration tooling and processes
- Working knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java)
- Comfortable using Linux, with a working knowledge of MacOS and Windows
- Ability to automate processes using modern tools (e.g. Ansible and Puppet)
- Knowledge of a container technology (e.g. Docker) and experience in using a leading cloud computing platform
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Private health-care and dental cover
- Company stock options
- Relocation costs covered
- Friday team lunches
- Half-day on the last Friday of the month
- Weekly games nights
- Gym membership
- Cambridge Botanic Garden membership
- Childcare vouchers
This role is located in Cambridge and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK