London, London. United Kingdom
As a QA Lead within the Amelco in-house testing team; you will be working in a well-equipped and agile environment that would allow you and your team to deliver cutting edge software into the online betting and gaming world. With extensive experience in a similar position as a QA Lead with mix skillsets in manual and some automation testing; you will be able to be hands on when needed and motivate your team into delivering time sensitive testing projects. You will be a pro-active team player with a hunger to succeed in an ever-changing environment and be opened to taking on new challenges within the sector. As an individual in a lead position; you will need to understand the importance and principles of testing inhouse software and be able to come up with creative ideas on how test is carried out on our products when required.
- Work within a sprint team responsible for delivering testing activities in accordance with the Amelco Test Process
- Enforcement of quality gates set as part of the test process to ensure that development level testing tasks are met before entering formal testing
- Assignment of testing tasks to Quality Assurance Analysts and Automation Specialists within the sprint team
- Undertaking of testing tasks where required to fulfil the sprint deadlines and ensure delivery
- Promote reuse of test artefacts, both manual and automated, to avoid duplication of effort and cohesion within the test community
- Report on relevant quality metrics to the Head of Quality Assurance